20061118

girls night out!

Today was awesome!! I had sooooo much fun :] I meet up with dearest Olivia this morning for brunch! Been quite awhile since I last saw her. Right? She went out with somebody in the end.. Yes.. Mr. Somebody! You know who you are!!!! YOU STOLE MY LOVELY AWAY. :( AND MADE ME REALLLYYYY UPSET! Nvm! Least I had Jolene(Haha! Nope, you do not have an eyesight problem! My babe's name is exactly the same as mine! She's my NOOKY!) and Hanna pie(DEAREST MOOKY!!) for the evening. Damn I love you both, my 'lesbo' partners!!! La Sookies! :] Man, was it crazy!! We did the crazzzzziest things today. Ok, watching A Good Year wasn't that crazy, buying Starbucks' X'mas season Peppermint Mocha wasn't crazy either... BUT, Cam-whoring in the changing room(lingerie dept.) of Tangs was INSANITY!!! WOH ME GOD LUH! Had sooooo much crap and fun!! We should do this often man! Till alllll the sales aunties who works at the lingerie department recognise us and bugggg us every 5 minutes to check on us while we change into pretty, pretty, PRETTY dresses which cost a bloody bomb! LOL! Hahahahas.. We walked back to Douby Gort... and went into Giraffe to chillll.. Yay.. Started cam-whoring again! LOL.. And we all went home! Heh.. Soo much for skipping band!!! Love you all, my sookies! And OLIVIA :] Please be alright, I will stand by you!! Thanks for your words of encouragement!! I'll keep them in mind. I'm sooooo going to get into OTC SUB-COMM!!! ha, whatever. Nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home